How, exactly, did it become February already? This year is definitely going too quickly and it’s only the beginning.
So, first off, a round up of January:
– I finished writing my first ever manuscript.
– I posted 10 blog posts, at the rate I wanted of every other day (except Sundays).
– I read 1 book and wrote the review for it.
– I planned out summaries of my next 3 novellas.
– Met a whole new group of wonderful writers through blogging! (Thank you to all followers and commenters 🙂 )
Doesn’t seem much, but it seemed a lot whilst I was doing it 😀
Now for February!
I thought I better get on with planning out my month. Unfortunately, February is a short month so it should make for interesting times! Anyways, here is what I am setting for myself:
3rd-26th February– Writing the first draft of my second manuscript (taking Sundays off). My word goal will be at least 2000 words a day, with a total word count for my book at a minimum of 25,000 (it is a novella).
27th-28th February– Editing of first draft myself.
28th February– First draft off to the proof-readers. February Book Review posted.
Why did February have to be such a short month? 😀
Well, looks like I’ve got my work cut out for me. Thankfully I’ve done all my research and plans for my next novella already, so it’s just going to be full-on writing.
Did you have a productive January? How are your writing plans for February looking? Any set goals you have planned?
Status of Second Manuscript: Plan done. Starting writing today (Exciting!)
February E-Book Review: Book Chosen.