Some more questions for this week 🙂
Do you like to read romance novels? Wouldn’t you like to know more about your favourite authors? Well you came to the right place! Join the writers of Romance Weekly as we go behind the scenes of our books and tell all….. About our writing of course! Every week we’ll answer questions and after you’ve enjoyed the blog on this site we’ll direct you to another. So come back often for a thrilling ride! Tell your friends and feel free to ask us questions in the comment box.
1. Who is your favourite character you’ve written and why?
Hm, I’m almost ashamed to admit that my favourite character to write was a bad guy 😀
In Stolen, my first novella, my antagonist was my favourite. He was a complex character, but I could still have fun writing him and playing around with him throughout the story.
2. Do you prefer to write your Hero or Heroine?
I don’t generally write from my hero’s point of view just the heroine’s, so I’m biased to the female character. But writing from a hero POV is something I plan to do, and I think it will be great fun to learn and experience.
3. What are the three things you can’t write without?
1. A cup of tea, it’s a need not a want!
2. A plan– I am a major planner, so I need one at my side constantly as I write.
3. Quiet– I can’t write when there’s a lot of noise or chatter.
So there you have it, some more great questions answered and a little more insight into my writer world 😀
Now check out what Amy Jarecki has to say in response to these.
Status of Third Manuscript: With readers. 2 out of 3 copies back.
April E-Book Review: Book read. Review ready.