Apparently I was in complete denial over the end of May, so I completely missed it! 😀 Sorry for no end of month eBook review, it shall be posted on Wednesday instead!
And now it’s time for the monthly round-up 😀
And it has certainly been an exciting month!
Let’s take a look at May:
– I did it! I published all three books. So, that was pretty much all I did for the month!
– Posted every scheduled day.
– Decided to do re-blogs on a Thursday.
– I did my first author interview, and features on other blogs.
– Connected regularly with other bloggers 🙂
It was a rather exciting month, but non-stop busy, so I’m kinda hoping June is going to be a bit quieter 🙂
2nd- Prep for fourth book.
3rd- 30th- Write first draft of fourth book.
30th- June eBook review.
– Link to other’s posts more often (so many great posts out there, I really want to share!).
– Read at least 4 books.
– Actively support other authors in their endeavours.
There’s the plan!
There’s also some interesting stuff happening in June around the blogosphere:
– M. Barker-Simpson has a great June prompt series happening. Looks like great fun- Check it out 🙂
– Kate Sparkes’ book, Bound (which has just had a cover reveal) is coming out June 26th!
– Renee Meland has asked me to participate in a fun character hop mid- June 🙂
– Part Time Monster has a great series going on following the Lord of the Rings, which is definitely worth checking out.
– Marcia Meara has asked me to do an interview, which is going to be great fun!
– Natacha Guyot always has some great fun reviews and links, so check out her posts this month too!
I think it’s going to be rather weird going back to writing, but I have been so looking forward to it. I have missed it. Plus, I’m incredibly excited about my next story!
How did you do in May? Did you reach your goals? What have you got planned for June?
Status of Fourth Manuscript: Prepping and research.
June eBook review: Book chosen.