It’s August! Yeah, I don’t how that happened. Seems every month this year has crept up on me faster than it should have.
This month was a rather hectic one, but fun!
– Kept completely to schedule.
– Posted every scheduled day, except one I missed due to internet not working.
– I received more great reviews for my books 😀
> Heart of the Arena: 1x 5*, 4x 4*
> Stolen Bloodline: 4x 5*, 1x 4*
> The Queen’s Jester: 3x 4*
– Connected regularly with bloggers.
– Used twitter and facebook more effectively to help support other authors.
– Read 3 books (1 below target!)- The Commons, Book 1: The Journeyman by Michael Alan Peck, The Soul by S.R.Carrillo, The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
– Updated my blog.
– Set up a mailing list and newsletter- Click here to sign up!
– Released Prophecy of Stones!
One goal I didn’t reach was that I didn’t look into different forms of marketing quite enough. This is something I am going to have to do, no matter how much I dislike marketing 😀 If I want to earn enough to live on from my writing, then it is something I am going to have to think about more and start implementing.
So, now onto August!
1st- 31st- Write first draft of next book.
13th- Book review, either traditional or indie.
29th- Indie eBook review
– Read 4 books!
– Find new ways of marketing and implement them.
– Continue actively supporting others and look into different ways of achieving this.
– Write more short pieces for prompts.
A lot of other things happened in July:
Ness Kingsley has returned to us 😀 She’s a great blogger, and definitely worth checking out her posts. Very excited to hear more from her in the future.
Lost to the Aether (my best friend and one of my amazing readers!) has started posting his comic, which is great fun read!
Kimberley M Ringer achieved an amazing thing by completing the Wharf to Wharf race! So a major round of applause to her!
Shehanne Moore has been posting some brilliant and hilarious posts, worth checking out just for the hamsters 😀
The Legends of Windemere trailer was released!
Wow, what a wrap up of this month 😀
I also want to say a MASSIVE thank you to everyone who re-blogged, tweeted and shared my release day post. I am so grateful for your amazing and continued support!
This weekend I will be posting some scheduled marketing posts, but I won’t be around until Monday as usual 🙂