For my reading and book blog post today, I thought I would have a bit of fun.
I found these ‘Reading Fun Quick Five’ questions on Rake and Rascals some time ago, and thought they’d be fun to answer and maybe you guys could have fun answering them as well?
READING FUN QUICK FIVE
All you have to do is answer the following questions:
1. Which novel are you currently reading and who is the author?
2. What is the opening line of the book?
‘Jennifer Wright slammed the door and ran down the road as fast as her ill-fitting footwear would allow her to, tears blurring her vision.’
3. What are the hero and heroine’s names? (on the remote chance you’re not reading a romance, give the name of the main character).
The heroine is called Jennifer Wright, but it’s rather complicated to see who the hero is as (at the moment) there are two guys introduced- Max, her husband and Aidan, a fling from the past.
4. What is the first sentence of the second paragraph of Chapter 9?
I haven’t gotten that far yet and I don’t want to spoil it! 😀
5. What’s next on your TBR pile?
This was fun and I might make it a regular monthly thing, it would be nice to keep updated on what I’m reading and, if you guys answer, what you’re reading! 😀
How would answer these questions?
Status of fifth manuscript: Writing first draft.
Word count: 2230 (Total word count: 30739)
Books read: 4/4
End of August Indie Review: Written and ready.