Wow, March is over? Where did that go?
Let’s have a look and see how March went:
– I posted every scheduled day (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday).
– I joined the Romance Weekly blog hop.
– I started my third novella! Albeit a week late…
– Finished editing my second novella, The Queen’s Jester, and posted the first snippet of my writing on the blog.
– I had a reading frenzy (for me, anyways) and finished 4 books.
It was a busy month, felt a bit frantic at times! Hopefully April will bring with it the real start of Spring 🙂
And speaking of April, I better try and set some goals for the month:
3rd April- Finish first draft of third novella.
4th-6th- Edit manuscript and send to proof-readers.
7th-19th- Research publishing on Amazon and other e-retailers/Produce covers for all 3 books/Write blurbs/Get an author page set up on Amazon, Goodreads, etc/Get advice on publishing.
18th-21st- Enjoy Easter 😀
22nd- 24th- Finish edits and format books.
30th April– April E-Book Review
End of April- PUBLISH MY BOOKS!
An exciting month, yes, this is the month I am actually going to publish my novellas… hopefully. If everything goes smoothly. Exciting and nerve-wracking all at the same time!
I’m not sure on the exact date yet of release, but I will set one and let everyone know just in case anyone is interested!
Have you got any goals for April? Did you meet your goals for March? Do you think we will eventually get Spring?
Word Count: 3416 (44,481 total word count).
Status of Third Manuscript: Writing first draft.