So, it’s May! How did that happen? 😀
It’s time for my monthly round-up and plan for this month, let’s have a look at how I did.
So, for April:
– Well, the biggest thing was that I didn’t get to publish my books at end of April as planned. But, as I say, I would rather wait and put them out at the best they can possibly be! 🙂
– I posted every scheduled day (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday).
– Read 4 books, a good amount for me.
– Found some great new blogs
– Connected more with regular bloggers 🙂
April has felt like such a busy month, and I don’t think May is going to be any better. If I can offer advice to anyone, it would be don’t publish 3 books at once 😀 I understand the benefits of doing it, especially as a new author, but blimey! It’s hard work!
So, looking ahead to May:
3rd-4th- Work on photos for covers.
5-9th- Final read outs of Stolen and The Queen’s Jester.
10th-16th- Produce covers/Work on blurbs/Formatting
17th-23rd- Work on marketing material/Author pages on Amazon and other platforms/Get everything organised and together 😀
29th- May E-Book Review
End of May- Publish books? (Hopefully!)
Hey, maybe this will be the month? It would be nice to think so 😀
I have to say a MASSIVE thank you so much to you guys for being so supportive! Your comments and emails really keep me motivated, and your blog posts help to keep me inspired! This writing and blogging community is such a great place to be a part of 🙂
> Stolen- Final read out. (Still to do: Cover, blurb, formatting, marketing).
> The Queen’s Jester- Final edits. (Still to do: Cover, blurb, final read-out, formatting, marketing).
> Third Manuscript- Final edits. (Still to do: Cover, blurb, formatting, marketing).
May E-Book Review: Book chosen.